Monday, August 27, 2007

We're Back........


Okay, here is the girls' surprise.  I got us all tickets to go see Wicked.  I was their Hero.  They were so surprised and thrilled.  This was their FIRST Musical/Play.  The plan is to do this on a regular basis.  This Musical was just AWESOME.  The stage settings were incredible, and the singing was unbelievable.  We all agreed this was a fantastic twist on the Wizard of Oz and wondered why the original didn't take this spin.  We had a fantastic time.  We then went to Disneyland/California Adventure for a couple of days and pampered ourselves with rides, food and goodies.  It was great to get away.  I even snuck in an additional two days by going up to Big Bear and scrapbooking with a group of ladies at the Apples Bed and Breakfast.  This has got to be the BEST Bed and Breakfast around.  Everything is decorated adorably (I'm sure I didn't see it all...there was so much) and the FOOD, OMG I can't say enough about the food.  It was so relaxing to just scrapbook and not lift a finger to do anything else.  This is a MUST try for all of you.  Well, back to the routine.  It is good to be Home.  

3 comments:

Cindy F said...

Totally cool surprise, Sandy!!! I'm just itching to see that play. And woo hoo to squeezing some scrapping time into your vacation too. I'm so glad to hear ya'all had a great time!

Jennifer Priest said...

Wow--sounds like a blast!!! I'll have to find out more about the B&B from ya. How fun!!

Kristen Robinson said...

How wonderful Sandy the play sounds GREAT and the two days to go off and play sounds divine!
XOX
Kristen