Tuesday, August 21, 2007

COUNTDOWN TO VACATION...


The girls' and my vacation starts this afternoon. We all can't wait. It is our last HURRAH before school starts next week. I have a surprise planned for them Wednesday evening...they are going to be blown away. I love keeping a secret. The anticipation is so well worth it. Unfortunately Dad is staying home. The 2nd leg of our tour is Disneyland, and he is not a true Disneyland Fan like we are. It is good though, he'll keep our dogs company. We are wrapping up the 'getting ready-last minute details' for school and then off we go.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you have a great time!! I'm dying to know the surprise, now, and it's not even MY surprise! Lol :) :)

Anonymous said...

hey moomy its danielle and i know the surprise!

Cindy F said...

I hope you'll be telling us all the surprise when you get back (or maybe Danielle will spill the beans!) Have a super time!!!

Jennifer Priest said...

How fun! You are a great mom. Love your label for this post! LOL YYYYIIIIPPPPEE!! too funny.