Sunday, September 16, 2007

Shop Hop 2007



What a fun experience I had visting 12 of the 29 stores with my Daughters, Danielle and Jessica.  We bonded like CRAZY, reignited our passion for scrapbooking supplies, and enjoyed a Girly Girl type of experience together.  We did this in two days.--8 stores on the first day, and the last 4 on the second.  We all had to admit that the best part of this whole experience was meeting new people that shared our passion and exploring new scrapbook
stores.  I had an idea of how this was all going to play out, but truly had no idea of how fun it was going to be.  I would recommend the next Shop Hop event to anyone.  

4 comments:

Cindy F said...

Totally agree with you! It was more fun than I expected. I'd love to do it again next year.

Jennifer Priest said...

It was super fun!!! I plan to do it next year too.

Anonymous said...

I tagged you sweetie! Check out my blog for details!!

Jennifer Priest said...

Oh man!! I am tagging you too Sandy!! Check out my blog!