Wednesday, June 13, 2007

My First Personal Blog...Amazing!

Okay, my blog is up and running. It wasn't as hard as I thought. Of course, I couldn't have done it without the assistance of my teenage daughter. All of this electronic stuff is second nature to her. I am so excited about blog sharing with others. I have all kinds of ideas running through my mind that I want to include in my blog. Check back often to see how far I've progressed with this new skill. Thanks SGT for helping me to think 'Outside of the Box'. I never would have done this without your gentle persuasion!

5 comments:

Cindy F said...

Love it, Sandy! Your profile picture is amazing and the color scheme is cool too.

simply susan said...

So-o cool! I love what you have done to your "site!" Love the pic of you.... so much to check in on what everyone is doing!

-Susan

Anonymous said...

Love it Sandy! Hope to see some CTMH projects on here as well!!

Anonymous said...

I love your blog. Especially that picture of you as a toddler...too cute!! I am looking forward to what you put on your blog!!! Trish

Jennifer Priest said...

Congrats on getting all linked up!! Your page looks awesome--now you're gonna have to show me some tricks!